cRECRUITMENT, PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND TRANING AND DEVELOPMENT IN BAJAJ CAPITAL
1) RECRUITMENT PROCESS AT BAJAJ CAPITAL
FORMALITIES AFTER THE JOINING BY THE HR
Entry in the Joining Kit Tracker
Preparing the Partial Kit
Getting the kit signed
Dispatching the kit to the corporate office
STEP BY STEP RECRUITMENT PROCESS AT BAJAJ CAPITAL
* Short listing of the candidate by the TM. In case of internal recruitment then they should assure that they have fulfilled the criteria. And in case of external recruitment they should follow the process note forwarded to them by the HR Department.
* The interview needs to be conducted very properly; selection of the candidate should be done only he satisfies the criteria for that post. Proper care should be taken while selecting a candidate.
* After the interview is conducted and reference check of thecandidate is done, the papers need to be processed to the HR Department. When processing the papers the TM should ensure that the following documents are there:--Interview Assessment Sheet-CV-Appointment letter of the previous company-Salary slip of last two months-Reference Check form
* On receiving the papers at HR, entry needs to be made in the documents received tracker. If all the documents are complete then the IP Code, (CV Code) needs to be allotted to it and then the papers should be forwarded to the respective HR Cluster Heads. In case any documents are pending then the candidate needs to be called for the papers.
* On receiving the complete documents, the HR needs to negotiate the salary with the candidate and close the offer. On closing the offer the an offer mail is to be sent to the candidate stating his post, salary, date of joining and as to what documents they are to bring along with them.
* On the day of joining, the candidate needs to fill the joining kit and the online PDF Form. The kit contains information about the
candidate i.e. their personal details, education qualification, work experience, and other information that are required by the firm. The online PDF Form contains general details such as name, address, identification mark, place of posting, etc.
* Once through with the kit, the documents are to be collected and should see that the kit is properly filled i.e. the date of joining, place of posting, and that they have signed where required.
* On receiving the complete kit, the joining kit tracker needs to be updated. The tracker contains information such as the BDF No, name, address, contact details, position & location of the candidate, his previous work experience, his account No, & PAN No., the date of joining and the date of dispatching the kit to the corporate office
* Once the tracker is updated, the kit needs to be validated. It is done in order to generate the SAP Code of the employee. Duringvalidation information such as the post & the location of the employee, SAP Code of their reporting authority and their CTC is required.
* After all these formalities, the partial kit is to be prepared and the kit needs to be signed by the HRM, then the kit is to be dispatched to the corporate office .
Job opportunities may be identified by studying jobs and determining the knowledge and skills each one requires. Once career paths are developed and employees are identified on the career ladder, it is possible to inventory the jobs and determine where individuals with the required skills and knowledge are needed or will be needed. Beyond recruitment, organization also needs to consider the progression of employees through a series of jobs. In this way they can manage not only the immediate contribution of individuals to the organization, but the long term contribution throughout their career. In order to be successful, a career management program must receive the support of top management. The program should reflect the goals...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document