1) Founded in the late 1980s as an extension to the Ladies Handbag business, Baby Boom Consumer Products began as a diaper bag manufacturer. Today, we are a market leader in the U.S., manufacturing bags for Eddie Bauer, Jeep, and Carter’s, as well as our own brands. In the 1990s, Baby Boom expanded its product offering for Infants to include Crib Bedding and Nursery Room Decor. Today, we are a leading “one stop shop” for all Mom’s nursery needs.
Baby Boom Consumer Products, Inc. manufactures diaper bags. Its product categories include baby beddings, nursery décors, diaper bags, baby mobiles, infant bedding and decorative accessories, toddler bedding, pillows, lighting, nap mats, rugs, and slumber bags. The company is based in New York, New York. Baby Boom Consumer Products, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of The Betesh Group. Baby Boom Consumer Products, Inc is a private company categorized under Wholesale Baby Accessories and located in New York, NY. Our records show it was established in 1991 and incorporated in New York. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 19,100,000. A global conglomerate with six offices in four countries and 500 employees worldwide.
* To develop outstanding products
* To provide superior customer value
* To achieve exceptional growth and high gross profits globally To grow extraordinary people and reward quality, excellence, innovation and team spirit
BabyBoom Inc. strives to stay the leader and innovator in the global consumer products marketplace, with a diverse portfolio of design, marketing, manufacturing and distribution capabilities. We are committed to bringing products to market that exceed our customers’ expectations.
2) S.W.O.T Analysis
Marketing plays an integral role in the product development, brand strategy and communications campaigns for every product line we bring to market. Ongoing initiatives include: * Studying macro and micro trends across all industries and applying these trends to our products * Performing propriety research to understand our key target markets * Developing product and brand strategies
* Designing and implementing Communications Campaigns, including Public Relations, Advertising and Promotions * Analyzing and securing new licensing opportunities
* Tailoring sales initiatives and supporting sales efforts, presentations and trade shows
Every day, our teams are hard at work researching and developing new, innovative products. We sift through fashion styles and research market trends to identify products that fill both the needs and the wants of our consumers. Whether scouring the global community for the latest in new materials and technologies, or bouncing ideas around during in-depth brainstorming sessions, we are always searching for the next “must have” products and programs.
Our products are all tested for compliance and meet or exceed all safety standards. We pride ourselves on developing products that exceed the quality standards of all testing agencies, including the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and the Juvenile Products Manufacturer’s Association (JPMA).
Small, weak consumer base.
Unknown name to most people
The Betesh Group has a strong, 10+ year history in the infant and toddler market through its Baby Boom Consumer Products division. Toy Play was founded in January 2003 to solidify The Betesh Group’s commitment to growth via master toy licensee agreements, focusing on Preschool, Girl’s and Boy’s Toys. Toy Play’s mission is to develop outstanding products; to design the best toys available in the market; to bring our licensed characters to life; to be creative and innovative; to spark imagination; and to...