FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA (FAAN)
LAND, WATER AND SURVEY DEPARTMENT’S
The department is responsible for securing airport land, survey and maintenance of the established boundaries it also handles drawing up land use plans and other associated land matters. It provides water in all the airports for domestic use and fighting.
2. MISSION STATEMENT
To develop and maintain land, water and sewage services that will guarantee safe operations and healthy environment.
3. VISION STATEMENT
To be amongst the best Airports group in the world.
DETAILS OF CUSTOMERS
4.1. INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
- Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA)
- Staff of FAAN
- Airline Operators
- Government Agencies
- Financial Institutions
- International Organizations
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) - Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Handling Companies (NAHCO & SAHCOL )
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) - Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
5.0 DETAILS OF SERVICE PROVISION AND DELIVERY
• Design of water supply source works e.g. boreholes, intake galleries. • Design of water storage and distribution system.
• Design of water treatment plants, sewage works, fire hydrant system. • Supervision of capital water and sewage projects.
• Monitoring of water and sewage engineering performance standards. • Provision of survey data for engineering projects.
• Establishment of boundary surveys for airports.
• Provision of central survey network within airports
• Provision of geo-informatics for airport systems.
6.0 STATEMENT OF PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND PUBLISHING ARRANGEMENTS
i. Carry out constant evaluation of staff performance for reward excellence.
ii. Undertake periodic audit checks to ensure that set
targets are met.
iii. FAAN structure and day-to-day development are
published monthly, quarterly and annually in Airport News and other Journals of the Authority
7.0 DETAILS OF COMPLAINTS / GRIEVANCE REDRESS
- Every customer of FAAN shall be treated with courtesy.
- Any aggrieved customer has the right to be heard.
- The complaints / grievance shall be addressed within a maximum of Seventy two hours (72hrs).
- Website and E-mail addresses are in place for customer
information and Complaints.
- Complaints / Redress procedure shall be published and made available at all service points.
- All complaints shall be directed to the following officers; Managing Director, Airport Manager, Nodal officer (MMA). Servicom Nodal Officer.
Entitlement to customers and sanctions (where applicable) in event of services failure, shall be published with procedure for recourse.
OBLIGATIONS / EXPECTATIONS
I. Obey the rules and regulations guiding the activities in the Airports.
Do not engage the services of illegal personnel (touts). iii. Provide adequate and correct information and genuine prescribed supporting document(s) when applying for the services of FAAN.
Display courtesy in dealing with service providers. v. In seeking redress for service failure adopt the prescribed complaints procedures.
All FAAN staff must be accessible, courteous, responsive, reliable, and competent in all dealings with customers. 8.3...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document