CONC: In the texts, “Strictly Ballroom” and “Running Away,” (answer question) and can be verbal or non-verbal. “Strictly Ballroom” uses a variety of film and language techniques to divulge the developing relationship between father and son from distant to a more intimate one where they understand and respect each other opinion and attitude. On the other hand, “Running Away” uses language that illustrates an equal position between friends and a close friendship amongst the characters. The colloquial language and taking turns show their equivalent and the level of intimacy. Therefore, both texts assist the responders to develop an understanding of the differences between individuals of which character has the authority of the conversation and thereby are able to determine their level of relationships.
1. Answer the question
2. Definition of Dialogue
3. Relate to the texts
4. Provide what is about to be revealed in the body
5. Use the words from the question
6. Last sentence must relate to the question
1. Give an explanation that answers the question.
2. use evidence from the text to support – examples, quotes 3. Include a conclusion in one sentence linking back to the questions by using the words from the question. 4. Try to refer to different...