Statement of the problem:
This study aims to determine the relationship of attitude towards work and interpersonal relations to the job performance of the employees.
Specifically, this study seeks to answer the following questions:
1. What is the profile of the Employees in Drug Maker Company in terms of the following personal circumstances?
2.1 Age and Sex
2.2 Civil Status
2.3 Educational Attainment
2.4 Years of Experience
2. Do attitude towards work and interpersonal relations affect job performance?
3. To what extent do the work attitudes affect the job performance?
4. To what extent do the interpersonal relations affect the job performance?
5. What is the perception of the employees towards work attitude and interpersonal relation?
6. Is there any significant relationship between attitudes toward work, interpersonal relations and job performance?
WORK ATTITUDE AND INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
Gender: Male Female
Age: 20 yrs. and below 41-50 years
21-30 years 51 and above
High School Graduate
Year of Experience:
Others please specify: _____________________________________
Direction: Please check the appropriate answers to the item questions. The following are the symbols/letters use:
SYMBOLS | |
SD | Strongly Disagree |
D | Disagree |
SA | Strongly Agree |
A | Agree |
| SD D SA A |
A. Work Attitudes: |
1. Your current... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 09). Attitude Towards Work. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Attitude-Towards-Work-1943751.html
"Attitude Towards Work" StudyMode.com. 09 2013. 2013. 09 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Attitude-Towards-Work-1943751.html>.
- MLA 7
"Attitude Towards Work." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 09 2013. Web. 09 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Attitude-Towards-Work-1943751.html>.
"Attitude Towards Work." StudyMode.com. 09, 2013. Accessed 09, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Attitude-Towards-Work-1943751.html.