The AT&T Customer Rules!
1. TAKE OWNERSHIP AND SHOW WE CARE
We value our customers, and we let them know it by all we do. * We are friendly and courteous to all customers and treat them with respect. * We take personal responsibility for meeting each customer’s needs and demonstrate to our customers that we value them.
2. BE RESPONSIVE AND DELIVER
We listen to customers and deliver with speed.
* We are attentive to our customers and recognize that their time is precious. * We make every effort to resolve issues within the customer’s timeline. If we can’t, we explain why and set more reasonable deadlines. * Whenever appropriate, we provide our customers with updates on resolving their issues. * If a customer truly deserves consideration outside standard procedures, we evaluate the circumstance, exercise good judgment, and, if necessary, proactively escalate in order to respond and deliver.
3. DO IT RIGHT
We deliver with quality the first time, every time.
* We resolve customer issues the right way.
* We make every effort to resolve issues the first time. * We let our managers know if there are obstacles that prevent prompt and correct issue resolution. * We make sure we have the right training and tools to do the job right. If we don’t, we let our managers know.
4. MAKE IT SEAMLESS
AT&T has many parts, but to our customers we are one team. * We are committed to working together to be the only communications and entertainment company our customers will ever want. * We understand our policies and processes, and use them consistently. * We resolve our customers’ issues or work proactively across appropriate departments to get their issues addressed. * We are a team. So we share information with co-workers and other departments.
5. MEET OUR COMMITMENTS
We communicate, follow through and work hard to keep our promises....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document