Hospital Planning and Facilities Management
Answer any 5 ,each carries 20 marks
Q.- 1 What do you understand by feasibility study of a hospital
Project? Enumerate the income generating departments and
items of expenditure with standard assumptions to work out
the anticipated income?
Q-2 Discuss the criteria for selection of a site for 300 bedded hospital.What is the importance of circulation in a well planned hospital?
Q. 3 -Discuss the planning and designing of an intensive care unit
for teaching hospital of 500 beds.
Q.4 Discuss the planning and designing of inpatient wards for teaching hospital of 500 beds,
Q.5 Describe food services dept of a 300 bedded hospital.what preventive will be carried out to ensure quality?
Q 6 Formulate a hospital project team.how will you plan for out patient department of 100 bedded multispeciality hospital?
Q 7 What is disaster management,explain the objective of disaster management plan.
Q 8 Design a mass casualty committee for a 200 bedded hospital,how will you put it into effect in handling mass casualty incidents,explain with the help of example.
MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Total marks 50
1. “The major challenge Management faces today is living in a world of turbulence and uncertainty where new competitions arrive daily and competitive conditions change." Explain with an example of any one product or services in the market. Validate your answer with research findings/statistical data. What measures can be taken to meet these challenges? 20
2. Taking in view the wide skill differential among the people working in healthcare institutions how will you apply OB concepts to bring about proper management & organization in these institutions? Explain with relevant examples.
3. what are the essential characteristics of a good nursing services department?. 20
4. For motivating the office staff in a healthcare institution which theory of Motivation will you apply and why? Explain the theory and its application.
5. What are the indicators which tell you about the HRD climate in a healthcare centre? 10
6. Write short notes on:
a. difference between management and leadership
b. Methods of Patient Assignment.
c. Objectives & Quality of Patient Care.
========================================================================HOSPITAL SUPPORTIVE SERVICES
Instructions: Answer any 5 questions. Each question carries 20 Marks
Total marks 100
1. What are Public Relations? Discuss its importance in a hospital and methods to promote good Public Relations.
2. Purchase and management of stores require effective planning and implementation Discuss how you will organize this function in a 300 bedded hospital
3. What are the legal responsibilities and list the essential documents required in a hospital.
4.how will you plan and organize pathology and clinical laboratory services in a hospital
5. Discuss the importance of medical records. How will you organize a medical records department? What standard operative procedures are required for its effective functioning?
6. Explain the role of Support services in Hospital Management.
7. Define nursing administration. Discuss the major responsibilities associated with administration of nursing services.
8.discuss the management of dental services.
9. Write down the important planning elements and management aspects of occupational hazards.
========================================================================QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH CARE
Total marks 50
1 elaborate on medical audit.
2. What is accreditation? What are its benefits? How a successful accreditation system helps hospital explain in detail.
3. As patient, what would you look for in a hospital that...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document