ASSIGNMENT BRIEF PROFORMA
DCT2053/TCT2063 E-COMMERCE& GOVERNMENT
CHAPTER/TOPIC: Chapter 1– Chapter 2
TITLE: THE SUCCESSFUL OF E-COMMERCE IMPLEMENTATION IN MALAYSIA
1. Report MUST contain minimum pages of 10 and maximum of 15.
2. Each student is required to submit an individual written report that consists of Introduction, Content and Conclusion
3. Mode: Individual
4. Submission in the form of written report (Hard Copy)
5. Date of Submission: WEEK 4
Electronic commerce, or e-commerce, refers to economic activity that occurs online. E-commerce includes all types of business activity, such as retail shopping, banking, investing and rentals. Even small businesses that provide personal services, such as hair and nail salons, can benefit from e-commerce by providing a website for the sale of related health and beauty products that normally are available only to their local customers.
This is an individual assignment. Student need to answer:
1. Define e-commerce in business perspective and provide ONE example of e-commerce products or services. (10 marks)
2. Brief the purpose or functions of e-commerce business process with related example. (10 marks)
3. Explain the benefits of e-commerce towards end user and also for the organization. (10 marks)
4. Describe the e-commerce business model with related figure/diagram. (10 marks)
5. Conclude the overall findings with your recommendation for future changes in e-commerce application/implementation. (10 marks)
o FONT Courier New, Size 11
o 1.5 spacing
o PURPLE paper color for COVER.
o Minimum pages of assignment = 10 pages and maximum pages of assignment = 15 pages.
Report will be evaluated based on the rubric attached.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document