PROJECT on SHANJ BATTI A Handicraft retail shop
on February 25, 2013 in Marketing
SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
1. Name of the project : shanj batti (A Handicraft retail shop) 2. Location of the project : The project is located at house # 22, road no #130, Gulshan-1.The project site also enjoys all Infrastructures facilities such as electricity, skilled labor etc. 3. Mailing address of the project : House no # 22, Road no # 130, Gulshan-1,Dhaka. 4 . Registered Office: -do- 5. Objective of the project and project description :
The project has been designed to set up a Handicraft retail shop Project at Gulshan. The annual rated capacity of the project based on single shifts operation per day and 300 working days in a year would be as under: Item Quantity 100% operation Wall matt 4000 Nakshi katha 3000 Ornaments 4900
6. Investment Cost and Source of Finance:
The total investment required for the project is estimated at Tk. 13130000 crore of which equity participation would be Tk. 12180000 crore (92.76 %) and the rest of will be Bank loan. Debt – Equity Ratio: – 7. 24 : 92.76
7. Profitability & Result of Financial Analysis :
The year – wise operating profit of the project on completion and the results of financial analysis are shown as follows : Tk. In ‘000
Net Profit 17603
8. Break – Even Sales : 36% ( at 70% efficiency ).
9. Benefit cost ratio : 1.50
10. Debt – service coverage ratio : 2.06 ( at the 3rd yr ).
11. IRR : 43.48%
12. Gross Return of Sales : 16% ( Gross in 3rd yr. ). 13. Assumption:
a ) Rate of Interest : 15 % on fixed capital b ) Repayment of Bank : 7 years excluding grace period. Investment
c ) Grace period : 18 months. MANAGEMENT ASPECT
Corporate Set – up :
The project is a Private Limited Company in the name & styles of shanj batti – A Handicraft retail shop. The Managing Director of the said project, Mr. X, is a renowned industrialist in the country. She is now running a big handicraft project. The Directors also engaged in different types of businesses like export-import, manufacturing and other trading related items. The particulars of Board of Directors of the unit may be seen as under:
Name of the Directors Extent of Status
Shareholding Mr. X 60% Managing Director Mr. Y 40% Director
It is expected that we will be able to run the project most efficiently and successfully.
Legal structure of the proposed company :
The overall management during implementation and on completion of the project will be vested with the Managing Director. The Managing Director will assume overall responsibilities...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document