This agreement of lease executed at Chennai 1st December 2012 between Mr. M.HARI DASS Aged about 67 years residing at No.21, 1st Street, Sivagamipuram, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041. hereafter called as the “LESSOR” (which expression shall wherever the context so permits mean and include heirs, executors, administrators, legal representative and assigns) of the one part. And
Mr.V.Sekar aged 55, S/O V.R. Narasimhan residing at No.7, Parathasarathy Swamy Street, Triplicane, Chennai 600 005 hereinafter called the LESSEE (which expression shall wherever the context so permits means and include all and assigns) of the other part, whereas the Lessor is the sole and absolute owner of the house situated at No.21, 1st Street, Sivagamipuram, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041 and whereas the lessee had approached the Lessor to take on rent the First Floor - B of the house at 21, 1st Street, Sivagamipuram, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041 measuring an area of 1050 sq.ft and the Lessor has agreed to lease out on the following terms and conditions.
1. The lease shall commence from 1st December 2012 for a period of 11 months and be mutual consent.
2. The rent stipulated for demised premises is Rs.13,000/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand only) and Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) as maintenance charges.
3. The rent stipulated shall be paid to the lessor for every calendar month on or before 7th of the succeeding month.
4. The municipal property tax and other taxes payable on the demised premises shall be paid by the Lessor.
5. The Lessee has paid a sum of Rs.90,000/- (Rupees Ninety Thousand Only) as deposit which will be refunded by the Lessor without interest on the date of handing over the vacant possession of the demised premises after adjustments for the arrears of rent if any, electricity charges...