[*] Innovative design
[*] Product leadership
[*] Highly influential leader SJ
[*] Brand recognition
| Weaknesses * Products are expensive * Reaching saturation (iPOD) * Lack of customization * Many other companies have copied the design of some products, i.e iPhone and it's touch screen * Product recalls (iPhone 4)
Opportunities * International expansion * Other consumer electronics * Low market share in the personal computer & software space * Revolutionizing another industry (TV) * Reduce price of products, this makes it easier to buy for people with less money * Expand iTunes * Expanding Mobile Gaming Market | Threats * Strong competitors: HTC, Nokia, Microsoft, Sony... * Changing customer tastes * High price|
• iTunes Music Store is a excellent source of revenue, especially with the iPod and the accessibility on Windows platform. • Apple Computer are expert in Developing own software and hardware. • Apple’s niche audience provides the company with some lagging from the direct price competition. • Giving a face-lift to desktop and notebook lines.
• Web technology can be used to improve product awareness and sales. • Low debt—more maneuverable.
• Apple Computers have good brand loyalty.
• Partnership with Intel Computers in 2006 – Present. • Strong Research & Development Department.
• Weak relationship with Intel and Microsoft.
• Weak presence in business arena.
• The product life cycle of Apple products are very small for that reasons revenues are more depend on launch of new products and services. • Weak presence in markets other than education and publishing. • Slow turn around on high demand products.
• Apples market share is far behind from major competitor Microsoft. • In past the relationship between Steve jobs and employee were not good which result in reputation loss. Opportunities...