• An iNNovative idea that can be implemented by Apple in the coming three years • Target buyers for the product, their needs or desires and a way how the product or service would address those needs. • The product details, its Unique Selling Point(USP) and customer benefits. • € Expected sales as a result of the product or service and the expected revenue.Apple Revenue Growth is spectacular! Since 2000, Apple sales has grown 1,200%, profits have skyrocketed 3,000% and maket cap has exploded more than thirty times to over $300 billion.
Apple innovates through :
• Creativity and Innovation
• Innovation Process
• Innovation in Products
• Innovation in Business Model
• Innovation in Customer Experience
• Innovation and Leadership
• Steve Jobs Leadership
Apple should apply the same savoir faire that it brought to digital music players to video cameras, a move that would capitalize on the surge in popularity of video-sharing sites such as YouTube.Also with its already on-going attempts to launch iCloud ,a huge potential cloud business that would collaborate music(iPod),communication(iPhone) and work(iPad).
Launch of a dedicated video recording device tied to its iCloud service would open a huge market in hitherto unexplored region of collaborative video recording and sharing along with social networking sites.It would also enable a new ‘iReporter Technology’, a citizen journalism initiative that would allow people from around the globe to contribute pictures and video of breaking news stories from their own towns and neighborhood.
The new device would have an interface powered by iOS and will run the same Apple Store apps and games. Apple has invented two potential iPhone features simply referred to as "report" and "interview" modes. The new features enabled device would creatively utilize multiplex video streaming techniques whereby dual cameras on the iPhone could...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document