Topic Sentence and Informal Outline Worksheet
Using the Center for Writing Excellence and MyFoundationsLab resources, provide the topic sentence and informal outline for your Personal Ethics Statement.
Topic sentence: There are so many people out there that believe good personal ethics are not important at work or when one is in an educational setting. But that is not true at all because at the end of the day it’s very important that every, male and female have good personal ethics. When it comes down to it again everyone need good ethics in order for He or she to be and a healthy and successful educational setting.
Informal outline: It’s very important that he or she have very good personal ethics and a place of work and also an educational setting. Today there are many people who say to their children and others such as friends that personal ethics is not necessary in a work place or educational settings.
• Body paragraph1: I’ll start by talking about what personal ethics is.
• Body paragraph 2: I will talk about the different forms of good personal ethics people should be using.
• Body paragraph 3: once a person learns about good personal ethics and how to use them they will make the work place and the educational setting a much better place.
• Body paragraph 4: He or she will always need good personal ethics to do well in a work place and educational setting. This being that they will always need to show that he or she has good personal ethics to have a better career and to perform very well at a work place or educational setting.
• Conclusion: There are people out there that think good personal ethics is not important to have at a work place or educational setting. It’s wrong of them to believe this. Also to raise their children up believing the same thing. One of the first reason why people need good personal ethics is because they need it to live a long health life and to be very... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 01). Appendix H. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 01, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Appendix-h-899459.html
"Appendix H" StudyMode.com. 01 2012. 2012. 01 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Appendix-h-899459.html>.
- MLA 7
"Appendix H." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 01 2012. Web. 01 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Appendix-h-899459.html>.
"Appendix H." StudyMode.com. 01, 2012. Accessed 01, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Appendix-h-899459.html.