Topic: A comparative study on development of the Beijing opera. Thesis: The Beijing opera, the quintessence of Chinese culture and the most popular Chinese opera, has shaped its extraordinary characteristic and comprehensive education system throughout the history.
A. In the early 1780s, Beijing opera begin to merge from several regional operas.
1. Ancient Chinese opera comes from drama literacy.
2. Absorbing knowledge from early operas
3. What is special about Beijing opera
4. Thesis: The Beijing opera, the quintessence of Chinese culture and the most popular Chinese opera, has shaped its extraordinary characteristic and comprehensive education system throughout the history. 5. Beijing opera plays the most important role of developing Chinese music 6. I will discuss:
a. the history of the Beijing opera
b. Education of the Beijing opera compare with western opera
1. Singing style
2. Exaggerate image of the stage
3. Face painting and special cloths.
c. Different sects of Beijing opera and its representative
d. How did Beijing opera
II. Origin of the Beijing opera
1780, Beijing opera begin to merge from other regional operas.
1. It merged Kun Qu and Qin Qiang and folk songs formed from Jiang nan 2. Hui Ju group visiting Beijing for performance attend Qian long King’s 80th birthday 3. Continually inviting Kun Qu and Qin Qiang groups. 4. Unlike other opera, Chinese opera has special characteristic in voice and acting
III. Education of the Beijing Opera (in comparison of the western opera) A. The singing technique process
1. Developed articulation of the words for local to understand 2. Phrase become shorter because fits young audience’s interests
B. Acrobatics and martial arts.
1. developing different martial arts and acrobatics, because need to...