Animal right is in the high need in the country like Nepal. This world is not only the inherited property of human being but must be equally shared by all animals on earth. Awareness of the right of animal is very important in the people of Nepal. There seems to be no limit to the everyday crimes committed against animals in Nepal. The ritual of sacrificing animals, killing animals for money, not protecting endangered animals are the different issues that should be controlled in Nepal. I think that it is the time to open an organization to protect animal right against the cruelty of human being. Summary
Animal right also known as animal liberation is the idea that the most basic interest of non human animals should be afforded the same consideration as the similar interests of human being. The main motive for my project that I want to open in Nepal would be to join people together in hopes of gaining respect for the right of animals. I want to be the active activist to save animals from the cruelty of animal. Opening a non profitable social organization for the welfare and management of domestic, farm and wild animals is very important in Nepal. Quotations:
* The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men. - Alice Walker * Animal rights advocates propose that animals be viewed as persons, not property.[ * “We are against blood sports and feel we need to teach future generations to respect the environment and animals. We can have fun with animals, but not by forcing them into fights and ultimately hurting them,” said Pramada Shah, Chair of AWNN.
* Introduction and thesis statement which will inform the audience about my topic.
* The body will explain the importance of the right of animal.
* The body will also decide how the ritual sluter of animal be stopped.
* The conclusion will reaffirm the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document