Burger King Corporation (BKC or “the company”) is the world's second largest company of fast food hamburger restaurant (FFHR) chain. The company operates in about 73 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Miami, Florida and employs about 41,320 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,537.4 million during FY2009, an increase of 3.2% over 2008. The operating profit of the company in FY2009 was $339.4 million, a decrease of 4.1% compared with 2008. The net profit was $200.1 million in FY2009, an increase of 5.5% over 2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Burger King Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Burger King Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Burger King Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Burger King Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Burger King Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 11). Analysis Swot Burger King. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Analysis-Swot-Burger-King-487133.html
"Analysis Swot Burger King" StudyMode.com. 11 2010. 11 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Analysis-Swot-Burger-King-487133.html>.
"Analysis Swot Burger King." StudyMode.com. 11, 2010. Accessed 11, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Analysis-Swot-Burger-King-487133.html.