Title project: Analysis on the budget practiced by the Malaysian government and the effect forward National Economic.
1. What budget practiced and analysis on it by the Malaysian government?
2. What the implication of application on budget by Malaysian government forward National Economic?
3. What are the variables that significantly affect the budgeting practices in Malaysia's public sectors?
This research is more focuses in the role of the policy-making process and national leadership of Malaysian government based on analysis on the budget. This research also about the focuses of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Datuk Seri Najib allocating on their budget, application of budgeting technique for each year and the implication for each application of their focuses budget. It’s also discusses the way of government’s role in transforming budget for at least 10 year before this. Furthermore, it also discusses about the way of decision maker makes the policy for each year preparing the budget and implementation based on characterized by political determination, stabilities political of the country and also about the affection for the next year for allocating the budget.
Analysis On The Budget Practiced By The Malaysian Government And The Effect Foward National Economic
1. To identify the focuses of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Tun Abdullah Hj Ahmad Badwi and Datuk Seri Najib allocating on their budget.
2. To identify the technique used by Malaysian government during the preparation of budget.
3. To determine the way of decision maker makes the policy during preparing the budget.
4. To identify the way decision maker allocate budget in the one of scope strategies.
5. To determine the implication for each application of their focuses and budgeting techniques in National economic and affection to the next year allocating the budget.
APPLICATION OF ALLOCATING EXPENDITURE IN EDUCATION SCOPE
Tun Dr Mahathir Bin Mohamad
During Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad administer, we can saw the way he allocating expenditure mostly in the development of economy for this country. According the 2001 Budget Speech by Y.B Tun Daim Zainuddin said the government provides an allocation under the Ministry of Education RM67.25 million to conduct Islamic and moral education management programmes.
RM 29.8 million will be provided to special vocational secondary schools for hearing and visually impaired will have access offering subjects such as graphics, music, entrepreneurships and others. The government provides RM 1.2 billion to build 14 Industry Training Institutes and 4 centres for Advanced Technology Training Centre to increase the Skills Development Loan Fund which is being allocation RM 140 million will cater for 16,000 trainees to develop a skilled, efficient and knowledgeable labour force for achieving developed nation status.
According the 2003 Budget Speech by Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad allocated education expenditure based on achieving excellence in education which are the government provides RM 850 million for allocation RM 14, 294 million for primary and secondary to implement single-session schools. So that, students will have more time not only for academic lessons but also for co-curriculum activities and RM 8,685 million for higher education expenditure.
Teach of science and mathematics in English in schools, the government provided RM 5 billion for 7 years for training of teachers, providing a launching grant and educational aids, apart basic facilities and ICT which are allocation of RM 978.7 million for implementing this purpose by supplied the teachers with notebook computers, LCD projectors and other related equipments. Some of this allocation RM 408 million will provided for school leaver go to the community...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document