A WRITTEN REPORT
An Informational Interview with A Financing Company
A Partial Fulfillment of Requirements in
Banking and Financial Institutions
Prof. Ragraciel Manalo
March 9, 2012
Bandiola, Penuel Kerith
Bautista, Anthony John
Ramirez, Allysa Marie
A group of enterprising executives belonging to various industries saw the opportunity to venture in the booming consumer financing business. Combining their strengths, Robert B. Jordan handled credit; Ruben Y. Lugtu Jr. labored on the financials while the late Wilfredo T. Anastacio took care of the human resources and operations. With the good demand and sound credit, the company, which they formed, Asialink Finance Corporation was off to a good start. Established in June of 1997, Asialink Finance Corporation is now the leading and fastest growing finance company in the Philippines.
The company was initially engaged in the booming business of Appliance Group Financing (AGP), however, due to the Asian Financial Crisis which badly affected companies in the market, Robert B. Jordan, now the CEO, redirected the company to focus on the promising business of giving short-term loans to business men, doctors and professionals in the year 2000. Today, Asialink Finance Corporation offers a wide range of short-term loan products that cater to the financial needs of businesses and individuals, such as Doctor’s Loan, Appliance Loan, Educational Loan, Allottee Loan, Salary Loan, Beneficiary Loan, Motorcycle Loan, Truck Loan, Car Loan, Real Estate Loan and Medical Assistance Loan.
Asialink Finance Corporation is continually expanding. It now has 93 branches (51 north, 25 south and GD 17) established throughout the archipelago. It is steadfastly improving the quality of its services to the people. It has an important role in alleviating the rampant unemployment, which threatens the Philippine economy, employing more than 500 personnel in its offices and thousands of independent loan consultants. It offers seminars to interested business-minded individuals who are willing to offer an important service to the community.
With its outstanding products and services, competent workforce and growing market niche, Asialink Finance Corporation is poised to become, in 10 to 15 years, the top finance company in the Philippines and a significant player in Southeast Asia.
II. THE FINANCING SERVICES
* Proof of billing
Proof of residency
* Proof of income
* Valid IDs
* Business existing for at least one (1) year
* Mayor's Permit or Barangay Permit to operate business
* DTI Registration if single proprietorship or SEC Registration * Articles of Incorporation and Board Resolution to borrow if corporation, with Secretary Certificate for authorization to borrow and authorized signatories of corporation * 2-3 months latest bank statements (Savings or Current Account) * Basic documentary requirements
* Mayor’s Permit or Barangay Clearance Permit
* Latest Bank Statement (if applicable)
* Pictures of the business
* Basic Documentary Requirements
MODIFIED BUSINESS LOAN
* Business existing for at least three (3) year
* 4 months latest original Checking Account Bank Statements - 3 months with original negotiated checks * Mayor's Permit or Barangay Business Permit
* DTI Registration if single proprietorship or SEC Registration * Articles of Incorporation and Board Resolution to borrow if corporation, with Secretary Certificate for authorization to borrow and authorized signatories of corporation * Basic documentary requirements
* Gross Monthly Sales/Revenue of P500k
* Business existing for at least three (3) years
* Mayor's Permit or Barangay Business Permit...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document