Amway promotes individual entrepreneurship through its innovative direct selling approach of world class consumer products. Amway India is the country’s leading direct selling FMCG-company which manufactures and sells world-class consumer products. Its business opportunity and all its products are covered by 100% Money Back Guarantee. Amway sources all its products from within India, thereby providing stimulus to the local manufacturing industry.
• Amway India is a wholly owned subsidiary of US $ 7.2 billion Amway Corporation, Ada, Michigan, USA. Amway Corporation is one of the largest Direct Selling companies in the world. It has a presence in 80 countries & territories.
• Established in 1995, Amway India commenced its commercial operations in May 1998 and has emerged as the largest Direct Selling FMCG Company. The Company is headquartered at the National Capital Region of India - New Delhi.
• Amway has invested in excess of US $ 35 million (Rs. 151 crore) in India of this; US $ 6 million (Rs. 26 crore) is in the form of direct foreign investment.
• Amway India has 400 full time employees and has generated indirect employment for 1,650 persons at all the contract manufacturer locations.
• The Company has provided income generating opportunity to over 4,50,000 active independent Amway Business Owners.
• Amway India provides free and unlimited training to all its distributors to help them grow their business. Amway India conducted over 29,000 training sessions during in the past 12-months with an attendance of over 1.5 million Amway Business Owners and prospects.
• Amway India recorded a sales turnover of over Rs. 800 crore during January’07 –December’07.
• Amway India is a member of the Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA). The IDSA is an industry regulatory body, with several reputed international and Indian Direct Selling companies as...