1. Time taken for the moon’s light to reach the Earth’s surface is 1.3 seconds i.e., 186000 miles per second. 2. Planets near to the sun will be rotating faster and farther to sun will be rotating slower. 3. The first computer in the world was invented in 1994 in Harvard University in U.S.A. 4. Every year there will be 7 eclipses. Either 2 solar eclipses and 5 lunar eclipses or 3 solar eclipses and 4 lunar eclipses. 5. Emperor Shahjahan built Taj Mahal in memory of his late queen Mumtaz, many people are not aware of how she died. She died at the time of her 14th delivery. 6. Do you know that the Second World War ended in 1944 in the 11th month 11th day at 11O’ clock. 7. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side. 8. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. 9. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it. 10. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death. 11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up in the sky. 12.160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road. 13. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
14. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
15. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
16. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
17. Thomas Edison, light bulb inventor, was afraid of the dark. 18. Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula". 19. The tallest girl in the world ever recorded was 8ft 2inches tall and died at the young age of 18. 20. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.