Name: Laman Riaz
Date of Birth: 14th March 1989
• BSc Honours degree From University of London (London school of economics)-(2009-2012)
• IB diploma and High School Certificate (2005-2007) - British International School Jeddah (BISJ), Saudi Arabia “Continental School”. (34 points)
• IGCSE certificates (equivalent to O levels) with 4 A’s and 3B’s (2003-2005) - BISJ.
• Secondary education (1999-2003) - BISJ.
• Primary education (1994-1998) - British International School, Doha Qatar.
Work Experience :
1. 2 month contract in HR at Engro Foods Karachi (October-December 2012)
• PADP assignment for all senior level employees of Engro Foods (Roughly 350 employees)
• Assisted in HR audit and compilation of budgets
2. Project at ACIT (Nissan autoleasing) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. (June 2012)
• Trained to become proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access to compute autoleasing databases as well complex queries/reports.
• Trend analysis through use of pivot tables, excel formulas and financial information for various periods of time.
3. Trading internship in treasury department Standard Chartered Karachi July 2011-beginning Sept 2011
• Was trained to interpret currency trading and learnt about the money market (Constant following of markets through reuters).Option trading and derivatives inclusive.
• Dealt with all sorts of clients personally to perform system currency conversions at competitive rates for various jobs.( changing money for foreign drafts or suggestion on bonds for customers)
4. Internship at Naghi motors (BMW and food supplies) June 2010-July 2010 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Solely financial analysis and reconciled accounts through Oracle
5. Executive Internship at Citibank, Karachi, Pakistan in Corporate & GTS (global trade services) Banking divisions...