Project Brief: ALPO Dog Food
Period of Advertising:
* Preferably during the months of March to June.
Objectives of the Campaign
* To create awareness that the product is of high quality and is the leading dry dog food brand in the Philippines. * To introduce the CHOP HOUSE and HOMESTYLE dog food products into the local market. * To create awareness and awareness that the new variant of the brand is both delicious and packed with nutrition for the pet owner’s dog. * To stimulate demand for consumers to avail of ALPO’s products rather than any existing product brand competitor. Target Audience
* Primary – Pet owners
* They are loving pet-owners who wants nothing but the best quality of food to be given to their beloved companions. * Consumers are aimed to be informed that ALPO products are on the top of the competition. * This is to make them realize that the brand is of high quality and would further boost and spread the trust for the product. * Secondary – Local Trade
* Leading local grocery stores such as SM supermarkets/Robinsons grocery. * Leading local superstores for home products such as ACE Hardware/Handyman.
* ALPO dog food products are widely available in leading stores with the price of 100php-140php, depending on the size of the pack (for dry food) or can and its variety, * The brand’s products lack exposure by advertising. More advertising is recommended. * Dog food market in the Philippines is relatively young compared to other countries’ giving ALPO wider opportunities.
Competitive Advantage and Product Features:
* The product is fairly well-known among many dog owners. * It is available in numerous different canned dog food formulas as well as two dry dog food formulas. * The canned formulas are available in “ground” form, as imitation meat slices, and several other consistencies. * The dry dog food formulas contain...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document