ArgoAir Wireless Network Windows 7
University Guests: A username and password are required to use ArgoAir. Your UWF host can obtain a guest ArgoAir account from the ITS Help Desk or a Local Service Provider. 1. From the Start menu, open the Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet.
2. Click Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click Set up a new connection or network.
4. Click Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. Enter the following information: - Network name: uwf-argo-air - Security type: WPA2-Enterprise - Encryption type: AES - Make sure Start this connection automatically is checked.
6. Click Next, and then Change connection settings.
7. Make sure Connect automatically when this network is in range is checked.
8. Click the Security tab. Then, under Choose a network authentication method, select Microsoft: Protected EAP (PEAP). 9. Checkmark Remember my credentials for this connection each time I’m logged on.
10. Click Settings. 11. Verify the following settings: - Validate server certificate is NOT checked - Authentication Method: Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2) - Enable Fast Reconnect is NOT checked
12. Click Configure. 13. REMOVE the checkmark from Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any).
14. Click OK in each of the open windows.
15. Connecting for the First Time. When in the range of the wireless network, Windows will attempt to connect. A balloon pop-up will appear in the taskbar. Click the balloon.
16. Enter your ArgoNet username and password, and then click OK.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (850) 474-2075 or email@example.com. Updated: 4/20/2010
Cite This Essay
(2010, 12). Airargo. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Airargo-503515.html
"Airargo" StudyMode.com. 12 2010. 12 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Airargo-503515.html>.
"Airargo." StudyMode.com. 12, 2010. Accessed 12, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Airargo-503515.html.