948 Quail Creek Drive Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
Consumer Technical Service Specialist
Advocating excellent customer service qualities to current & future clients, while inheriting promoting as well as upholding company standards procedures and policies within an open diverse fast pace atmosphere .
* Three year customer service experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with eye for detail * Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment * Self starter with can do attitude
* Ability to work well with others
* Quickly adapt and utilize changing company polices or procedures * Proficient in the following software's i.e. ( Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Publisher/Outlook) * IBM AS400 & Risktap proficient
* Proficient in appliance and electronic technical troubleshooting * Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
* Train users in entry level hardware and software applications * Help monitor the daily performance of computer systems
* Capable of creating co-axial and Cat5 cables for elecrical and hardware systems * Capable of driving a Shuttle based transportation vehicle
September 2012- Present
Irving, TX Customer Service Transportation Specialist
Serving as a Customer Service and Transportation Specialist, Providing needed transportation from parking lots to designated Terminals in an Airport setting, As well as handling of guest'(s) luggages and personal items. Very proficient in operating a Hand held and HAM Radio for transmitting signals of designated routes to Terminals for guest'(s) drop.
October 2009- June 2012
Warrantech AmTrust Corp, Bedford, TX Customer Service Administrator
Performed as an onsite call center service adjudicator taking on multiple task's either handling consumer...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document