Two T-sop sensors.
A Motodriver - L293D
This diagram shows u connec
Tcrt5000l reflective optical sensor
* Robotics - Object Detection or Line Tracking
* Position sensor for shaft encoder
* Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc. * Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
* General purpose - wherever the space is limited
Ansmann Racing Clash 18T motor
R1 = 8.2K
R2 = 2.2K
R3 = 680R
R4 = 1K
R5 = 82K
R6 = 0.18R/5W
C1 = 470p
C2 = 100nF-63V
C3 = 100nF-63V
C4 = 100uF-63V
C5 = 10KuF-60V
D1-D6 = 6.6A
Q1 = MJ3001 (Darligton)
IC1 = UA723D
Motor controller l293dphoto transistor
V regulator 12v
* Based on the ATmega328p microcontroller @ 16 MHz (the heart of the Arduino Uno DIP model) * Size: 5cm X 2.5cm.
* Plugs into a breadboard with the help of 0.1" (2.54mm) male headers or you can solder female headers. * Arduino standard digital, analog, and special purpose pins exposed. * Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) - Analog Input Pins: 6 * 2 X LED: one for power and another for pin 13.
* Reset button.
* 2 X 3-pin 0.1" (2.54mm) headers (5V) for small servos. * 2 X 2-pin 0.1" (2.54mm) header for brushed DC motors. * 6-pin 0.1" (2.54mm) ICSP male header.
* 6-pin 0.1" (2.54mm) male header to accommodate FTDI USB programmer. * Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader * SRAM: 2 KB
* EEPROM: 1 KB
* The GOduino III can be programmed with the Arduino IDE via an FTDI USB programmer * It can also be programmed via the ICSP header using programmers such as AVR-ISP,...