Agile Manifesto Development is a group of software development methodologies based on iterative and incremental development. It is a conceptual framework that encourages rapid and flexible response to change. The idea behind Agile manifesto is ‘facilitating change is more effective than attempting to prevent it’. The main purpose of Agile Manifesto defines by a statement which includes fascinating aspects which is “We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it.” Through this work, it has come to value * Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
* Working software over comprehensive documentation
* Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
* Responding to change over following a plan
In Agile Manifesto, it follows twelve principles and it is called principles behind Agile Manifesto 1. Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software * Customer most importantly cares about whether or not you’re delivering working software to them in every development cycle rather than caring of documents such as requirement specification, UML diagrams, etc..
2. Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage. * Facilitate changes more effectively knowing of its later consequences
3. Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale. * Its essential in Agile projects to reduce delivery cycle time
4. Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project. * Customer’s continuing commitment should be actively take part in.
5. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done. * The managers...