* You can carry a mobile phone with you so you don't miss important calls * If you are lost, you can call for directions.
* If you are in an accident, you can call the police or ambulance - and if the phone has a camera, you can take pictures of the accident. * You can listen to music, text, play games when you're bored. * Most mobile phones have a calculator and a phone book.
* You can use a mobile phone to call your customers or boss if you are running late to a meeting. * You can surf Internet & Connect with the whole world by Mobile. * You can chat & video conference.
* Keep in touch with friends and family
* Good for emergencies
* Employees can keep in touch at all times.
* Customers can contact staff 24/7
* Phones have internet connection
* More work available
* They have cameras
* You can check your emails
* Can be used worldwide
* It can fit in your pocket.
* Mobile phones can be expensive
* They can damage your ear
* Sometimes the reception is poor in some areas, limiting your connectivity (you can't talk underground or on planes). * People use the phone while they are driving, and this can cause problems. * They can limit your face to face time with friends and family * They can get you in trouble at school
* Can be expensive
* Can be hard to find the right package
* Can ruin the connection to the computer.
* Staff can abuse their phones if they have internet connection * Can be hard for older people to use.
* Because of their smaller size, they can be easy to lose.
Mobile phone is a good technology which is not lacking from our lives. This report will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones.
Today, mobile phone has become popular to everybody since it is very convenient. The most advantage of having a mobile phone is you can communicate to your family and your friends no...