* You can carry a mobile phone with you so you don't miss important calls * If you are lost, you can call for directions.
* If you are in an accident, you can call the police or ambulance - and if the phone has a camera, you can take pictures of the accident. * You can listen to music, text, play games when you're bored. * Most mobile phones have a calculator and a phone book.
* You can use a mobile phone to call your customers or boss if you are running late to a meeting. * You can surf Internet & Connect with the whole world by Mobile. * You can chat & video conference.
* Keep in touch with friends and family
* Good for emergencies
* Employees can keep in touch at all times.
* Customers can contact staff 24/7
* Phones have internet connection
* More work available
* They have cameras
* You can check your emails
* Can be used worldwide
* It can fit in your pocket.
* Mobile phones can be expensive
* They can damage your ear
* Sometimes the reception is poor in some areas, limiting your connectivity (you can't talk underground or on planes). * People use the phone while they are driving, and this can cause problems. * They can limit your face to face time with friends and family * They can get you in trouble at school
* Can be expensive
* Can be hard to find the right package
* Can ruin the connection to the computer.
* Staff can abuse their phones if they have internet connection * Can be hard for older people to use.
* Because of their smaller size, they can be easy to lose.
Mobile phone is a good technology which is not lacking from our lives. This report will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones.
Today, mobile phone has become popular to everybody since it is very convenient. The most advantage of having a mobile phone is you can communicate to your family and your friends no matter what where you are. For instance, you can contact easily to your friends by calling or sending messages everywhere without electricity. It is maybe the main reason why almost all people today choose to own a mobile phone. From the customer’s point of view, it is obvious that mobile phones assist you in business a lot, such as, make schedule of working, surf the internet, and keep in touch with their companies. Moreover, you can relax with mobile phone’s applications, for example, play games, listen to music, or chat with your friends.
On the other hand, there are also disadvantages. Using a lot mobile phone can harm your brain, particularly teenager and children who are under 16 years old. If you use mobile phones too much, you will get bad effects like dizzy, blood-brain barrier, or ears problems. In addition, when you use mobile phones while you are driving, you will get an accident. It is essential not good for you and others. Moreover, “radiations emitted from the phone are dead harmful for the eardrum”, has proved by many scientist.
Owning a mobile phone in your hand is you can solve many issues and hold most of information around the world. Even though is not good for your health and you have to protect yourself from bad effects of mobile phones if you choose to have one.
P/s: Plz help me to correct this essay since next week i'm going to do final exam. How can i reduce this essay because i should write from 150 to 180 words and this essay has about 291 words. Thank you for helping me. Economy of Pakistan From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Economy of Pakistan|
A view of the skyline in Karachi's financial district|
Currency| 1 Pakistani Rupee (PKR)Rs.1 = 100 Paisas|
Fiscal year| July 1 – June 30|
Trade organisations| ECO, SAFTA, ASEAN, WIPO and WTO|
GDP| $210 billion (nominal)(2011) $488 billion (GDP-PPP) (2011)| GDP growth|...