* Your time and budget are your own!
* It's easier to make friends with the locals.
* More space to make your trip entirely your own. Solo travel can be a great opportunity for reflection and moving at an individual pace. Traveling by yourself, you only have to please yourself. * You will be far more flexible than non-solo travelers, and may find it easier to cope with unexpected setbacks and complications. There's nobody to blame you for your own gaffes, after all! Disadvantages to traveling alone:
* There's nobody to watch your back. And there's no one to watch the luggage while you go buy train tickets. You have to carry all your gear yourself. * It's more expensive, as there is no one to share costs with. Rooms are usually about the same price for one or for two. You'll need to budget a little bit more. * You don't have any social proof.
* You may experience moments of loneliness.
In ancient times great tourists like Hentasang and Fahien took to walking tour. Even now, there are people who like the tour by walking. However, we should not take to conveyances where to tour by walking will serve our purpose better.