* you can carry a mobile phone with you so you don't miss important calls * if you are lost, you can call for directions.
* if you are in an accident, you can call the police or ambulance - and if the phone has a camera, you can take pictures of the accident. * you can listen to music, text, play games when you're bored. * most mobile phones have a calculator and a phone book.
* you can use a mobile phone to call your customers or boss if you are running late to a meeting. * You can surf Internet & Connect with the whole world by Mobile. * You can chat & video conference.
* keep in touch with friends and family
* good for emergencies
* Employees can keep in touch at all times.
* Cusomers can contact staff 24/7
* Phones have internet connection
* More work avaliable
* They have cameras
* You can cheak your emails
* Can be used worldwide
* it can fit in your pocket.
* mobile phones can be expensive
* they can damage your ear
* sometimes the reception is poor in some areas, limiting your connectivity (you can't talk underground or on planes). * people use the phone while they are driving, and this can cause problems. * They can limit your face to face time with friends and family * They can get you in trouble at school
* Can be expensive
* can be hard to find the right package
* Can ruin the connection to the computer.
* Staff can abuse their phones if they have internet connection * Can be hard for older people to use.
* They don't work properly when they are dropped down the toilet
Advantage and Disadvantage of Cell Phones
The Сеll-рhоne is а latest invention of the 21st century. It is still а new device in many countries. People do not leave their homes without their Сеll-рhоnes. For many people, it's а convenient way to communicate. Many parents provide their children with Сеll-рhоnes for safety reasons....