1. They allow people across the globe to communicate with each other, no matter at what time, via the use of email. 2. They allow people to look up information directly, instead of the use of searching through books. 3. Back-up copies of work can be made easily, without having to re-write everything. 4. People can work from home, and spend more time with their families because of this. 5. People with disabilities whom can't write, can get software that allows them to speak and it types it on the screen.
1. People somtimes spend all their time secluded in theirs rooms on the computer. 2. Peadophiles on chat rooms
3. Easier to copy peoples homework as you can sometimes find the sources online. 4. Illegal downloading can ruin businesses
5. Details such as bank records, can be hacked into, and thus your personal information is no longer as safe as it used to be. Advantages of Computers
1. It can store large amount of facts, instructions, and information. 2. It can process data with accuracy at a very high speed (reaching up to 50 million operations per second). 3. IT can repeat operations in exactly the same way over long period of time. 4. It can check the accuracy of its work.
5. It is capable of executing instructions on its own after the data and program have been fed into its memory. 6. It can perform logical operations.
7. It can communicate with the operator.
Disadvantages of Computers
1. A computer can only perform operations programmed or instructed by a person. 2. It cannot correct wrong instructions by itself.
3. Its capability to perform logical operations depends on the choice...[continues]
Please join StudyMode to read the full document