Activities Field Sales Manager
* Nurture, develop and retain the assigned channel partners (Distributors) ensuring volume & value objectives are delivered on continuous basis. * Ensure synergy between lead generation and customer visit team. Stay in close touch with call centre & BTL activity manager/supervisor for quality of leads. Provide prompt feedback to the management.
Plan for Short Term and Long Term
* Ensure that sales of respective territory are meeting/exceeding assigned budget & company’s business in the assigned territory is growing/expanding. * Visit at least 10 SMEs (existing target) in a week along with the distributor sales reps to understand the service levels, customer needs and competition activities. Share recommendations on the basis of findings. * Ensure that channel partners (distributors) have got the full understanding of policy & Procedures to improve company’s business.
Organize Sales Team to Achieve Objectives
* Implementation & Execution of S&D strategies.
* Ensure that channel partners (distributors) for SME segment are meeting the objectives. * Understanding & Adopting operating policy & procedure. * Ensure the quality & consistency at all levels of S&D. * Be vigilant on competition moves and offers in retail and door to door segments. Work as eyes and ears of the company. Prompt reporting on regular basis.
Oversee the Operations of Sales Team to Improve its Performance * Regularly accompany front line sales reps to visit the home users. At least 10 call in a week. * Add retail outlets and ensure regular visit of distributor sales team. Monitor productivity of each outlet. Keep a close 1-to-1 relationship with key players in this segment. * Ensure that proper training has given to the whole sales team (distributors) to get Continuous improvement.
* Identify and share, with the management, training needs for the sales...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document