REMINDERS: TO ALL CHICKEN EXPERT PERSON
* to remind the Chicken Mcdo Breading procedure to all chicken expert person * to achieve the target yield of chicken Mcdo breader at 45 above
CHICKEN MCDOCHICKEN FILLET PORTION
1. Wearing a clean blue rubber gloves, place the chicken into the tilted dip basket (max. 15 pieces). Lower dip basket with chicken pieces into the chilled water for 2 secs. 2. Lift basket and drain for 12 counts. Shake the dip basket up and down twice to remove excess water. 3. Transfer dipped raw bone-in chicken into the breader pan. 4. Cover all the chicken pieces with Chicken Mcdo Breader. 5. Do a piano-like finger motion and a waterfall effect with chicken pieces and Chicken Mcdo Breader. Repeat this step 6 times. Toss the chicken pieces to a height of the breader pan. 6. Press moderately starting from top, bottom, left and right side. 7. Repeat 4, 5 and 6 step for the second time.
8. Gather chicken pieces towards you.
9. Shake off excessive breader. (bouncing and rolling)
10. Repeat all the procedure twice.
11. Shake off excessive breader. (rolling)
* INITIAL RUN OF BREADER – 3 kilos (750 grams per measuring cup) * 222 RULE
* Every 2 run : sieve the breader & add 1 ½ kilos of breader * Every 2 run : change chilled water (at least 40°F ) * Every 2 run : filter the vat
1. Get formed chicken portions from the walk-in freezer.
2. Lower dip basket with formed chicken portions into the chilled water and fully immerse all pieces for 10 secs. On the 2 seconds, lift the basket up and down (max of 15). 3. Lift the basket and drain for 12 seconds.
4. Transfer dipped formed chicken portions with chicken Mcdo breader. 5. Cover all the chicken portions with Chicken Mcdo Breader. 6. Do a piano-like finger motion and a waterfall effect with chicken pieces and...