It is compulsory for a M.I.T student to pass the industrial training before being awarded the TRAIN&PLACE. Student will be attached to industrial, firm or companies for a specified period of time, to be exposed to the actual working environment whereby student will encounter many new problem and challengers.
The primary purpose of this guideline is to provide guidance to students to prepare themselves to face these new challengers and face the real life working. It also to ensure that they abide by the rules and regulations of M.I.T and the training organizations. It is hoped that M.I.T student will undergo the industrial training successfully, effectively and to the best of their ability while maintaining the good name and reputation of M.I.T.
Objective of M.I.T ACADEMY industrial training programmed
• To expose student to actual working environment.
• To enhances the student’s knowledge and skill.
• To instill the qualities of integrity, responsibility and self-confident.
• To expose student to safety practice and regulation in industry.
• Ti instills the spirit of teamwork and good relationship between students and fellow workers.
• To assess the student’s ability and competency in their preparation to join the work force upon completion of their studies in M.I.T..
• To get more knowledge about industries village.
• Teach students how to work in organization and how process will run in production.
During my training at Flexible Machining System Sdn Bhd, I have been sending to VMC (Vertical Machine Center) department. It is was a manufacturing department, which all product that have been receive from sawing department or any other department for every machining process before it going to other department for next process.
In this department, I have working for being a setter and operator to... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 08). Acknowledgement Letter. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 08, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Acknowledgement-Letter-385940.html
"Acknowledgement Letter" StudyMode.com. 08 2010. 08 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Acknowledgement-Letter-385940.html>.
"Acknowledgement Letter." StudyMode.com. 08, 2010. Accessed 08, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Acknowledgement-Letter-385940.html.