* Yes, because it helps the marketing plan of the company. It helps to customers to the business. It also helps the business by letting people know about the product or service.
* It is the term used to describe a company’s role in/or responsibilities towards society. It could also mean corporations should be regarded a citizens within a territory.
* There laws, rules and regulations as well as business ethics that needs to be considered, therefore “they only need to do what s required and no more”.
* -Big companies who uses CSI, exploit the resources available to them, where as smaller companies does not have that advantages. -There are no proper procedures so the company’s books may not be in proper order, therefore at the end of the financial year the company will have a problem with knowing where their assets and liabilities stand. -The corporate sector spends too much money on CSI where as that money could be put to better us. -CSI uses too much of their spending on education and too little on housing and safety as that should be first priority. -Companies using their procurement policies to
set up small business which is unethical.
* -HIV/AIDS programs that helps the employees and employers to understand what it is and how to deal with colleges who are infected with HIV/AIDS. -Transformation policies that are put in place to right the wrongs of the past by creating more opportunities for those non-white individuals to succeed. - Skills transfer to previously disadvantaged groups of people. This allows people who are not skilled in a certain area, to learn the necessary skills needed to succeed in their desired career. And in return breathes life into job creation. - Environmental impact was put in place, which allows businesses to play an active role in the environment, encouraging them to go green and to reduce their carbon...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document