* A type of transaction in which payment for a good is made at the time of delivery. If the purchaser does not make payment when the good is delivered, then the good will be returned to the seller.
* Assets pledged by a borrower to secure a loan or other credit, and subject to seizure in the event of default. Also called security.
* To examine and compare carefully in order to note points of disagreement. * To assemble in proper numerical or logical sequence.
* The good faith regulation between the bargaining agent for a group of employees in their employer or the employers agent for the purpose of setting wages rates, working condition etc.
* The computer, or IT, industry is the range of businesses involved in developing computer software, designing computer hardware and computer networking infrastructures, the manufacture of computer components and the provision of information technology services.
*The right to perform certain duties or to take on certain powers *A document giving this right
*The condition of having such a right.
*The right to act for another
*That which one is given the right to do for another
*A committing or doing, as of a crime
*A group of a people officially appointed to perform specified duties Commodity
*Any useful thing
*Anything bought and sold
*Any article of commence
*A person or company in the business or transporting people or goods for the fee, at a uniform rate available to all persons. Comptroller
A controller; a public officer whose duty it is to examine certify accounts. Consignment
*A consigning or being consign
*Something comsign esp., a shipment of goodssent to an agent for sale or safekeeping-on consignment shipped or turned over to an agent for sale, with payment to follow sale. Consignee
*the person to whom merchandise is delivered over