26 February 2013
The Dilemma of Life
A. Describe two arguments for abortion.
B. Introduce the solution.
II. Abortion – the “Easy Fix”
A. Give statistics on how many abortions occur yearly.
B. Introduce the argument that abortion is an easy fix.
1 After the abortion, a teen can move on Abortionist say.
2 An abortion will solve a teenager’s problems.
C. Refute the argument with emotional scarring.
1. Abortion haunts teenagers for the rest of their life.
2. Teens deal with emotions way after their abortion.
D. Tell a girl’s story.
E. Tie in celebrities personal experiences and stories.
1. Give examples of celebrities who have sung about abortion
2. Include lyrics from Nick Cannon’s song.
III. Embryo Debate
A. Introduce the argument of whether or not an embryo is a human being.
B. Give example of abortionists agreeing an embryo/fetus is a human.
C. Discuss the science of Embryo development.
1. The embryo is considered a human in an immature state.
2. Abortion is physically removing a human from life support. IV. Providing a Solution
A. Talk about the cost of abortion and the alternative for adoption.
1. Having a baby is costly, but with adoption expenses are paid.
2. Adoption frees a teenager to pursue higher schooling and a career.
B. State the positive ramifications adoption leaves.
C. Share a testimony.
A. Revisit the two arguments.
1. Abortion is a quick fix.
2. Killing an embryo is not killing a human being.
B. Summarize the solution.
1. Adoption helps with the cost of having a baby.
2. Teens can pursue careers with adoption.
C. End with a quote.