* The rainforest, so vast is located within 9 nations; Bolivia, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, and Venezuela. * Represents the remaining rainforest.
* The Amazon is the most specie-rich tropical rainforest in the world. * The Amazon river, located in the Amazon, is the largest river (in volume) in the world.
* Located in Quáng Ninh Vietnam
* Compiles of islands in various shapes and sizes and thousands of limestone karsts (rocks shaped by erosion). * One specific feature of Halong Bay is the lake within the huge limestone island. * Many of the islands are hollow and there are openings to enormous caves. * The caves have up to 200 species of fish and 450 species of mollusks.
* Located in the Iguazu river in between the borders of Argentine Missiones, and the Brazilian state of Paran á. * On of the largest waterfalls in the world with a top height of 82 metres. * The falls are formed by a group of 272 smaller falls.
* The biggest attraction of the Iguazu falls is the Garganta del Diablo, or Devil's Throat where the largest volume of water passes causing an almighty roar. The sound of which can be heard several miles away.
* Jeju is a volcanic island.
* It is both the smallest province and the largest island located 130km from the southern cost of korea....