This questionnaire has been prepared by the MBA (Semester II) students of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, to study the implementation of RTI Act in India.You are requested to kindly spare your valuable time to fill this questionnaire.
Age 1) 18-25 2) 26 -40 3) 41 -60 4) 61 and above
Education 1) Below Graduation 2) Graduation and above
Occupation 1) Service 2) Self Employed 3) Unemployed
Please mark the following statements as 1,2,3,4 or 5 , where
1= strongly agree, 2=agree, 3=neither agree nor disagree, 4=disagree, 5=strongly disagree
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
1. | Awareness about functioning of government organizations is essential in democracy. | | | | | |
2. | Information sharing gives more clarity of government functioning to the citizens | | | | | |
3. | Information sharing increases citizen's confidence and trust in the system | | | | | |
4. | Availability of information can help in pinning down the responsibility. | | | | | |
5. | Sharing of information will ensure enhanced efficiency of government organizations | | | | | |
6. | All information about various organizations should be accessible | | | | | |
7. | It is a right of Indian citizens to ask for information from any government authority | | | | | |
8. | It is a right of Indian citizens to ask for information from any private organisation | | | | | |
9. | A system of public information should be in place to ensure people's rights | | | | | |
10. | Government organizations have an obligation to provide information | | | | | |
11. | Officials are usually not willing to share information about their department | | | | | |
12. | Information about organisations is readily accessible | |... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 03). 6666. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/6666-630686.html
"6666" StudyMode.com. 03 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/6666-630686.html>.
"6666." StudyMode.com. 03, 2011. Accessed 03, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/6666-630686.html.