1. You can do anything, but not everything.
2. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3. The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least. —Unknown Author
4. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
5. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. —Ambrose Redmoon
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
7. When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean. —Lin-Chi
8. The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. —A. A. Milne
9. To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail. —Abraham Maslow
10. We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. —Aristotle
11. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. —Baltasar Gracian
12. Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought. —Basho
13. Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
14. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together. —Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
15. What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. —John Ruskin
16. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes. —Marcel Proust
17. Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt,...