1. General information
True Corporation Public Company Limited
Address: 18 True Tower, Ratchadaphisek Road,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand Tel:+66 2643 1111 Fax:+66 2643 1651
2. True Company’s background
True Corporation Public Company Limited,one of the nation’s strongest brands, , has pushed communication businesses into one brand, "True", promoting the companies in the form of True Convergence. True’s vision and mission
- Vision: Become the leader in convergence lifestyle
- Mission: Bring knowledge, information, entertainment and the ability to access each others’ values as well as to create value for the organization, employees and shareholders. True is the largest supplier of Internet, pay-TV services and fixed-line service. In addition, True is a leader of online game provider and the number three mobile phone operator in Thailand. “At the end of 2009, True Group had an annual turnover of Baht 63 billion (including interconnection charges), infrastructure investments of Baht 200 billion, and employed 14,641 permanent staff.” , according to True’s website. True’s award in 2009:
- Thailand's Most Innovative Company 2009.
- Sema Kunupakarn Award 2009.
- Thailand Corporate Excellence Awards 2008” in the Marketing Excellence category from HRH Crown Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. - Outstanding Skills Development Workplace Award 2009.
3. True telecommunicating line: TRUEMOVE
TrueMove is innovative and high-quality mobile telecommunications service. There are: Pre-pay services, post-pay services, voice/non-voice services, mobile handsets and accessories and International roaming services. In October 2001, True cooperated with Bangkok Inter Teletech Public Company Limited (BITCO), known as the parent of TA orange, extending its services into the mobile telecommunication segment. In March 2002, TA Orange launched its main service with brand name “Orange” 2006, TA Orange was rebranded “TrueMove”.
In 2007, TrueMove entered into the interconnection (IC) regime to charge IC with DTAC and AIS. In 2009, TrueMove provided the Apple iPhone 3G in Thailand.
II. PRODUCT AND BRANDING STRATEGIES
1. Company’s product assortment
| |PRODUCT LINE BREADTH | | | | | | | | |PRODUCT |- Fixed-line phone services |- Prepay services |- Local and |- TrueMoney Cash Card |- Online portal | |LINE |- VOIP services |- Post Pay services |international |- Payment and |- Online games | |DEPTH |- Broadband and Internet |- Voice services |programming |collection service |- TrueLife shops | | |services |- Non-voice services |- A variety of monthly |- TrueMoney services |- TrueLife Plus | | |- Data services |- Mobile handsets and |packages |via TrueMove |- Online shopping | | |- WE PCT (Personal |accessories |- Mass market access |- TouchSIM | | | |Communication Telephone) |- International Roaming | | | | | |- International Internet |Services | | | | | |Gateway | | | | | | |- International Direct Dialing | | | | | |...