You will receive an email from Aon Hewitt’s background screening partner, HireRight, to complete a background check. You will be provided a link of secure website along with unique ID and password to access.
• Closely monitor email as this will be primary vehicle for communication with HireRight. • If email has not been received within 1-2 business days, check SPAM, junk mail and “safe senders” list. (If email is not located, notify your recruiter immediately). • Background check information must be completed/ submitted within 3 calendar days after receiving the notification.
Background check is significantly impacted by your attention to the below details.
• Include the last full FIVE years of employment history, including any gaps. Ensure dates are accurate– this is critical. o Accuracy of employer info is also critical – i.e., if you have worked for a staffing agency, please provide agency contact info, not the location/employer of job assignment.
• You should provide current education status of highest Education. If applicant is scheduled to complete a degree in a couple of months, kindly do not mention that education in the form.
o Email to recruiter IMMEDIATELY when:
▪ Initial invite not received within 2 days of speaking to recruiter ▪ Initial invite received but timeframe expired
o Call or email HireRight immediately when:
▪ If you are not able to provide the requested documentation within 48 hours of notification. ▪ Experiencing technical difficulties on HireRight website.
For any further queries, clarifications, pls write to us at India.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join StudyMode to read the full document