For Immediate and Long Term Success
30-Day Action Plan for KCI
• Meet with (Place manager’s name hear) to prioritize what is expected of me, within a specified time frame.
• Complete all specified company and product training schedules and set goal to graduate in Top 1% of class. Continually demonstrate intellectual curiosity by showing the ambition and desire to constantly increase my knowledge of the latest product developments that are available in the marketplace.
• Meet with my (manager, team mate, sales trainer, etc.) e as quickly as possible to learn and build our team approach within the territory.
• Set up communication/data network (phones, pagers, fax, computer, office, business cards). Submit all HR paperwork as required by (insert name of company here)
• Meet with (manager, team mate, sales trainer, etc.) to establish expectations and to review travel and forecast, plan and review weekly and bi-weekly requirements and processes. Understand first 90-day opportunity. Have ALL requested info. from manager delivered on or ahead of time.
• Travel with manager or designee to learn environment/NC territory and major accounts.
• Begin to meet with members of the team of sales people personally in this region (where applicable) to get to know them and become familiar with sales process:
- Discuss successes
- Discuss challenges/competitive threats/GPO/reimbursement/managed care issues - Discuss their expectations of me
- Discuss each of his/her goals
- Discuss my own goals
- Identify target accounts and together, establish a game plan to exceed goals - Identify key decision makers who I might need to meet immediately in their territory - Offer AE’s and RNs the opportunity to meet my own current Orthopedic customer contacts in the region. “Your needs are my needs”. Attempt to use time with -AEs and RNs to determine a business plan that ensures our products are getting proper exposure.
Immediately build on my existing relationships and contacts
• Obtain or create past account profiles and review top accounts. Utilize information to understand processes, critical requirements and opportunities. Separate Business Plan just for Memorial Target Accountl.
• Meet with a minimum of 15-25 doctors and hospital purchasing agents at major hospitals. Use my existing orthopedic contacts (MDs, RNs, PA) to gain new customer introductions (especially at all key hospitals) and obtain key new customer info. Re: all hospital/wound/MM/committee contacts.
• Speak to my key orthopedic surgeons re: my new position and find out what they’re doing for wound care, suture dehisces. Ask them to commit to using me again with my new sales job (this will take time, as I have over 120 orthopedic surgery customers)
• Meet with other sales team members to understand the manager’s expectations and internal requirements.
• Close out business initiated by previous Account Executive and follow up with implementation of products and take care of any/all loose ends.
• Send out introductory letters and information to all accounts in territory (if applicable). Determine size and scope of territory configurations. Begin to develop call routing plan.
• Areas of concentration within initial stages include: field travel, performance analysis, product knowledge, procedure knowledge, industry learning, and business results.
• Obtain basic training on sales process, products, clinical procedures, etc. Focus on VAC product and key advantages vs. competition/alternate therapies.
• Submit weekly progress report to my manager.
60-Day Action Plan for Company Name
• Manage the first 30 days of change and review the past month’s performance. Ensure all...