JACQUELENE M. PARRILLA
7232 Oakberry Way (916) 239-6832
Citrus Heights, CA 95621 firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Customer Service Representative
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Flexible and reliable team player with superior organizational skills • Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills • Intelligent, efficient, dependable, and quick to learn new skills • Focused worker who always sees projects through to completion • A self-starter with excellent time management skills, enjoy multitasking in a challenging environment.
Microsoft Office (2007 & 2010) Power Point, Excel Spreadsheet Creation, Internet, Using Email, Scanning, Faxing, Printing, working using a variety of programs/software on a PC, remote desktop/screen sharing, Medical Office Manager ▪ ICD9, CPT, HCPCS Type 45 WPM ▪Ten Key 10,000 KPH ▪ Data Entry 12,750 KPH, USB Headset w/noise reduction microphone, Dialer/Soft phone for inbound/outbound customer calls
Medical Insurance Biller/Coder Diploma, Heald College Roseville, CA EMT/Respiratory Therapist Ventura College/VCMC Ventura, CA
Medical Assisting Program Certificate, Western Career College Sacramento CA Payroll/Accounting/Bookkeeping Certificate, Private Industry Council Suisun, CA
VIPDESK, Brand Ambassador
• Customer Service Representative
• Work from Home seasonal position
• Answered inbound calls assisted customer with placing orders and tracking orders, answered questions about products, explained warranty guidelines, logged all calls, answered emails
Active Networks, Inc.
• Online Reservation Agent, Work from Home seasonal position • Customer Service Representative
• Answered inbound calls for reserving campground sites for all federal campgrounds across the U.S. • Help customers locate the most appropriate campground based on their needs and requests • Heavy call volume, representing the company with a professionali and friendly attitude...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document