1. Automobiles stay ahead of everything in the emission of carbon, so as for as possible try to avoid using your automobile for short distances. 2. As much as possible use cotton bags or paper bags than plastic bags. 3. Start using the recycle base articles, change from plastic to paper 4. We can change ourselves to use cotton cloths than silk rayon cloths. 5. Instead of everybody using their own vehicle if some of you are working in the same area and living in the same area you can share one vehicle. 6. Let us grow at least a tree in every house.
7. Let us avoid use and throw articles in our daily uses because almost 90 percent of these kind of articles are being made of plastics. 8. Use a glass with full of water when brushing your teeth. 9. Don’t use shower when taking a bath.
10. Use cloth napkins instead of paper napkins
11. Save the paper plates for BIG Parties, use ceramic plates or invest in a good chinaware. 12. Unplug seldom used appliances
13. Turn off unneeded lights even when leaving a room for a short time. 14. Wash clothes with warm or cold water instead of hot.
15. Reverse your indoor ceiling fans for summer and winter operations as recommended. 16. Turn off lights, computers and other appliances when not in use. 17. Turn down or shut off your water heater when you will be away for extended periods. 18. Set your refrigerator temperature at 36 to 38 and your freezer at 0 to 5 . 19.