1) Tell me about yourself.
* I am a hard worker whether as an individual and also a team member who is willing to help a company to achieve success. * What I am looking for now is a company that would give me a volunteer opportunity where I can join a strong team and have a positive impact on the projects or goals we are planning to take actions. 2) How did you choose your future career path?
* Strange that a girl will be interested this career path. * Naturally interested in computer.
* It’s amazing that how computers can make our daily life easier than the old times. * Want to fit into a team and develop something useful or enjoyable to others in the future. 3) What are your strengths?
* I am mature, honest and a very quick learner. I have excellent ability of systematical management and high sense of responsibility and a positive work attitude. * I own a stable personality and I be willing and able to work diligently without supervision, and adaptable to a variety of duties and environments. 4) What is your greatest weakness?
* Lack of experience since I am only Grade 12 now.
* Even though I took a few courses about computers, I know they were just a corner of an iceberg. It’s nothing comparing to what is going on in an actually workplace. * I wish I can gain more experience that would be useful for my future. 5) Why have you applied for this particular job?
* The employer is looking for evidence that the job suits you, fits in with your general aptitudes, coincides with your long-term goals and involves doing things you enjoy. Make sure you have a good understanding of the role and the organization, and describe the attributes of the organization that interest you most. 6) Give an example of when you have worked under pressure. * Yearbooks every year – everyone in school are very hoping to see a perfect come out each year. If we, the year book group, did not do a great job, we will ruin...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document