From data observed, these are the following recommendations that can be made to improve the business:
* The firm can increase the number of stock so that more sales can be made. Since there is high liquidity in the business, the business has more than enough revenue to increase its number of stock.
* The partnership should bring in a new partner, by doing so there will be more capital available for the growth of the business giving it sustainability. If business slows down there will be more than enough capital to sustain the business to withstand tough economic conditions.
* The business should have more suppliers to avoid shortages in supply. The firm only has two suppliers, Altech and HWAS, if these fail to deliver there can be devasting consequences for the business and the firm might have to change its market.
* It is appropriate and recommended that the firm increase its number of credit customers because there are only 3 and these BEXAR, BMS and comcom. By increasing its credit customers the business will in turn increase its revenue.
Method Of Investigation
For data collection printed questionares were given out in my communitty.
A questionaire is an instrument that is used for research and consists of a compilation of questions for the purpose if receiving information from respondents.
Some advantages of questionnaires are :
• It is relatively quick to collect information using a questionnaire.
• Information can be collected from a large portion of persons.
• When the data has been gathered, it can be compared and contrasted .
• It is confidential because respondents do not have attach their names or any other form of indentification [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 02). 1)Poa Sba 2)Social Studies What Is a Questionaire. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/1-Poa-Sba-2-Social-Studies-What-Is-921472.html
"1)Poa Sba 2)Social Studies What Is a Questionaire" StudyMode.com. 02 2012. 02 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/1-Poa-Sba-2-Social-Studies-What-Is-921472.html>.
"1)Poa Sba 2)Social Studies What Is a Questionaire." StudyMode.com. 02, 2012. Accessed 02, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/1-Poa-Sba-2-Social-Studies-What-Is-921472.html.