O.B.D 1 Assignment
Syed Muhammad Younus
Submitted to Sir Munir Hussain
You are the HR manager in General Motors you have to appoint your assistant for handling task you generally perform make the behavioral interview questions.
What is Behavioral interview?
In a behavioral interview, an employer has decided what skills are needed in the person they hire and will ask questions to find out if the candidate has those skills. Here's what you need to know about behavioral interviews including the types of questions you'll be asked, how to get ready, and how to handle a behavioral job interview. Behavioral based job interviews are based on learning how the interviewee acted in specific employment-related situations. The logic is that past behavior will predict future performance. Here's information on behavioral job interviews, including behavioral job interview questions, how to prepare for a behavioral interview, and techniques and strategies for acing a behavioral job interview. Categories of Behavioral Interview
* Leadership/Management Skills
* Analytical Skills
* Writing/Presentation Skills
* Communication Skills
* Multi Tasking
* Interpersonal Skills
* Team Working
I am selecting these two types of behavioral Skills
1. Leadership/Management Skills
2. Team Working
My Organization is
Leadership/management Skills Job Interview Questions
* You decided to reorganize the department or work unit that you lead. Tell me how you proceeded with the reorganization?
* Have you ever been a member of a successful team? If so, describe the role you played on the team and in its success.
* Give me an example of a time when you played a leadership role in an event, an activity, a department or work unit, or a project. Describe how you led the efforts. Tell me how people responded to your leadership.
* If I were to ask your reporting staff or your...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document