What service does VPN Reactor provides?
- provides a secure way of connecting through a public network (such as the Internet) to a remote network/location. This remote network is typically a private network, such as a workplace or home network, or one provided by a commercial VPN service.
No complicated software to install and works on all platforms.
• Free easy-to-use App for Windows and Mac
• Works on all platforms, Windows, Mac OSX, iPhone, etc.
• 256-Bit Encrypted connection between you and the internet
• Total Privacy, no records of your internet activities are kept
• US, UK, & Europe based VPN Servers
• Unlimited Bandwidth - No speed caps!
• Instant Access
What are VPN Reactor’s uses?
• Network Security & Privacy
• Access Your Workplace Remotely
• Access Location Restricted Content
• Bypass Restrictive Networks
• Escape Censorship
Why many protocols?
Some governments, ISP & networks block access to certain VPN protocols. The flexibility of multiple protocols allows you to bypass those blocks. In instances where all VPN protocols are blocked or throttled. Our StealthVPN has the ability to bypass these blocks by concealing itself within basic web and email traffic. ** What is the difference between the following VPN protocols? OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP/IPsec
Types of Accounts
• VPN Max
• VPN Pro
• VPN Basic
• VPN Economy
All VPN plans include:
• Turbo Downloads - low user/server ratio
• 24/7 Unlimited connections & bandwidth
• Premium Support
• 7 Day FREE Trial with paypal
• 1 Gig VPNreactor.com email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
• U.S.A. Based VPN Servers
Types of Protocols
• PPTP - VPN protocol used for the free VPN accounts
• OpenVPN -
• L2TP/IPsec -
• StealthVPN - has the ability to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document