* Should certain kinds of ads be banned in the interest of health/morality/annoyance- alcohol, cigarettes, prescription meds, etc. 2. Airport Security
* Should the government use invasive pat-downs and body scans to ensure passenger safety or are there better methods? 3. Beauty Contests
* Do they serve any purpose in society?
4. Cell Phones
* How have they changed us socially?
5. Civil Disobedience
* Is breaking the law for a cause justifiable?
* Should we reform laws to make it harder to get a divorce? 7. Electronic Information Preservation
* Does the Information Age mean we are losing important historical information? 8. Exams
* Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment? 9. Internet and Children
* Are children smarter (or more socialized) because of the internet? 10. Juvenile Offenders
* Should juvenile offenders be tried and punished as adults? 11. Models
* Should there be a minimum weight limit?
12. School lunches
* Should government impose restrictions on what kinds of foods acan be served in school cafeterias? 13. Single-sex schools
* Do children learn better in boys-only and girls-only schools * 14. Wages
* There is a minimum wage, but should there also be a maximum wage/salary a person can earn? 15. Workaholics
* Do Americans work too hard? Does working more actually reduce productivity? Is a 40-hour work week too much? Should there be a mandatory cap on the number of hours a person can work? Should there be changes in employment laws to give Americans more relaxation time? 16. Working mothers
* What differences, if any, are there in children who are raised by stay-at-home moms? Does society today still discriminate against working mothers who wish to have flexible work schedules?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document