Introduction & Chapter 1
* Search from internet or newspaper advertisement:
- Which company/organization hire industrial engineers
- what are typical skills required for an industrial engineering position.
- List what are the typical duties for industrial engineers Question 2
* Compare the differences between goods and services. Give five reasons productivity is difficult to improve in the service sector * Page 53 (problem 1.6)
* Page 54 (problem 1.17)
* Page 55 (case studies – Norwegian Salmon Processing Facility)
Industrial Engineer : Maestro Swiss Management Services Sdn Bhd - Penang
Work in tandem with management to increase production. Develop plans, layouts, logistic for process expansion. Manage inventory and workplace design. Monitor and maintain human...
Industrial Engineering | Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Senior / Engineer (Industrial Engineering) : United Test And Assembly Center Limited - North-East (Singapore)
To plan and establish standards for equipment capacity, production layout and manpower requirement. To provide Industrial Engineering expertise such as simulation, process mapping...
Industrial Engineering | Industry: Semiconductor
Production Executive / Senior Production Executive : New Hoong Fatt Auto Supplies Sdn Bhd - Selangor - Klang
Plan, monitor, organize and control daily production activities so as to ensure production schedule met and continuous improvement activities implemented across production shop... Skills: Good leadership and interpersonal skill
Mechanical/Automotive Engineering > Mechanical Engineer | Industry: Automobile / Automotive
Malaysian Automotive Industry
Small and Medium sized Industries (SMIs)
Design, implement and improve production and service systems as well as for productivity and quality improvements. The objective of Engineering in Industrial Engineering...